Recognized as a signifier of quality throughout the United States, regional accreditation is the highest level of accreditation an online or brick-and-mortar institution can obtain. Saint Xavier University has been awarded regional accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
The Higher Learning Commission of
the North Central Association of
Colleges & Schools (NCA)
30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400
Chicago, IL 60602-2504
Our other program accreditations include:
Saint Xavier’s Master’s in Finance program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Saint Xavier's Nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
The School of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
In addition to our outstanding accreditations, we have been nationally recognized for our excellence numerous times over the years:
- U.S. News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges 2016: Saint Xavier University named one of the top 50 comprehensive master's universities in the Midwest.
- U.S. News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges 2016: Saint Xavier University named the No. 3 University for Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs.
- U.S. News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges 2016: Saint Xavier University named the No. 3 University for Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs for Veterans.
- College Choice ranked Saint Xavier University No. 2 for Best Online Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) Programs in 2016.
- Business Research Guide ranked Saint Xavier No. 15 on the Most Innovate Small College Business Departments list in 2015.
To find out more about Saint Xavier University, call 866-319-8966 or request more information today.